PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Outlaw Star kits

robofreak
03-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone! I've been losing my mind the past few months looking for Outlaw Star kits. Someone told me they exist, but I can't even find so much as a recast. I saw someone did an Aisha on this board, but apart from that I have yet to see any others.

I'm told that a Melfina kit exists and that there is a model of the Outlaw Star, but I can't find them. I've also heard that there's a Gene Starwind, but I haven't been able to even find an image of the kits.

Does anyone know about these kits and if they do in fact exist? My budget isn't the greatest, but I could probably work out something if someone would like to make a deal.

secretasianman
03-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Searches for Outlaw Star, Gene Starwind and Aisha Clanclan returned zilch, not so much even as a gashapon. (星方武侠アウトロースター, ジーン スターウインド, エイシャ クランクラン)

However there is a Melfina (メルフィナ) :

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m61322792

so far, the bids are at 2400 yen with 10 bids. ends tomorrow 3/29 10:36 AM ET. The primary bidder has been in the lead since the auction started at 1 yen.

With present deputy pricing of commissions and shipping in two countries expect to add roughly $30-$40 USD to the ultimate price -more if expensive shipping is chosen by the seller, and if it goes over 10,000Y.

Let me know if you need help

robofreak
03-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Okay, so a Melfina does exist. Unforunately I can't buy from him because of it being overseas. Also, import taxes and customs would kill me unless he marked the figure as a gift to negate all the extra fees. e2046 does that which is why I've been able to buy a couple of recasts from them.

2400 yen is roughly $24 US correct? I'd love to get that kit, but I'm afraid of what kind of additional fees I'd get nailed with. On top of that, I can't read Japanese so I have no idea how to navigate Yahoo Japan apart from the auction info you provided.

Shintocowboy
03-28-2009, 06:39 PM
You can always get a buyer from Japan. PM me if you want infro on the guy I use.

jcarlton
03-28-2009, 08:15 PM
As far as i know there are three Outlaw Star kits made by vice/alpha in the early 2000s
Kuchane had all three
http://www.ku-cha-ne.com/shop/default.php/mPath/41/gPath/2

The Outlaw Star seems to be out of stock, but you could ask about it. They do english email, use paypal, and ship internationally.

serogane
03-28-2009, 11:48 PM
>>>robofreak

2,400 yen for an original kit that's 8,800 yen is a pretty damn good deal (I doubt it'll go past 5000 yen). I doubt you'll find recasts for that low, let alone any.

www.shoppingmalljapan.com will take care of bidding on Yahoo Japan Auction for you.

http://shoppingmalljapan.com/generalfees.html

It's your best bet if you want something this old.

robofreak
03-29-2009, 12:46 AM
Serogane: How do I convert yen to US? It looks to me like it will be roughly $24-30, but then I've got to take into account shipping and any other fees I'll get nailed with to get it into the US. Like I said, I'd love to get that kit, but I don't deal with overseas markets enough to know what I'll be getting into. It looks like if I use shoppingmalljapan, I'll be paying them about $10 to get the item for me. On top of that is shipping and whatever customs decides to throw at me depending on how the kit is shipped. If I could get it for under $55 after all is said and done then it would not be a problem

What do you guys do to deal with customs and the other nasties associated with getting these figures. I'm still fairly new to garage kits so this is a whole new world to me.

I don't really care for the Aisha kit, but the Melfina and the Outlaw Star are definitely near the top of my want list. Thanks for that link jcarlton! It's nice to know that all the kits actually exist. Gene Starwind may have been a rumour, but I'm happy to know that the ship is not. I'm going to see what I can do to contact them about the kit.

serogane
03-29-2009, 01:07 AM
>>>robofreak

Hmm do you just want to know the current rate (It's $1US to 98 yen right now)? Otherwise, Shopping Mall Japan (SMJ) will do the conversion for you (they'll pay the auction seller in yen). Of course, the rates that you get will be slighty worse since SMJ needs to offset credit card charges and conversion charges on their part. Check the top left corner of the main page for the current rates.

You need to register with SMJ and provide them with a deposit (via Credit card, paypal or other methods) before you can start bidding through their system. The auction provided above only has 11 hours remaining, so I fear your account may not be activated in time. Regardless, it doesn't hurt to keep an account open. You just need to specify the amount of deposit you want, and they'll pre-authorize your card for that amount (they don't actually charge you for anything until you ask to pay for an invoice). It's fairly simple up to this point.

Charges:

Commission

$8 or $12 dollars (unlikely that it'll go past 10,000 yen)

Internal Shipping (Japan -> US warehouse)

From experience I'd say anywhere between $10 to $15 for smaller kits.

External Shipping (US warehouse -> You)

You get to choose the method. Shipping within the States is inexpensive.

You don't need to worry about custom charges. If I remember correctly, US doesn't charge custom fees for importing toys and such (i.e. SMJ won't incur it and then later charge you for it).

Summary:

Winning price + $18-$27 + external shipping is the end price that you pay.

I'm often nailed by Canadian customs and another currency exchange charge (yen to US to CDN). Nothing I can do about it really. SMJ only declares the actual value of the item (or the winning price) for insurance purposes.

Lastly, you need to be realistic about prices when it comes to originals. Recasts often sell for less than 1/3 of originals.

secretasianman
03-29-2009, 01:08 AM
The good news is since you reside in the U.S. you won't be dinged on customs costs, at least I don't see any additional forms or slips on my packages when I receive them.

Here's what to expect:

shipping from the seller to the Japanese deputy office (600-900 yen according to the auction)
shipping from the Japanese deputy office to the U.S. Deputy office (covered in the commission fees)
shipping from the U.S. deputy office to your home (Priority mail from central USA to your home, small kits shouldn't exceed $10)

Unfortunately since this is the reality of what needs to be paid for from sellers who won't ship internationally (it's not uncommon, many U.S. ebay sellers won't ship outside of the U.S. because of incalculable costs that evade estimates) this kind of cost structure cannot be avoided. If the auction goes up to about $50 expect to pay between $80-$90 in the end...

robofreak
03-29-2009, 01:13 AM
So I won't get nailed by customs for toys? That's very nice and good to know.

Yeah, I read through the rules. There's no way my account will be active in time for me to get this.:(

If someone would be willing to help me out though for the time being that would be great. PM me and we can discuss it more.

Shintocowboy
03-29-2009, 01:32 AM
The Melfina kit looks like it has a self extending ending date so if there is a bidding war at the last moment it might go for a few more minutes.

robofreak
03-30-2009, 02:13 AM
It sold for 3,000 yen.

That was very close to being in my price range, but after a fellow user helped me calculate costs, it would have been out of my budget range.

I'll start working again after school lets out and I have a bunch of stuff I need to sell on ebay so next time Melfina rolls around, she will be mine.

Now if I can only find the Outlaw Star...

In the meantime, I have a Vash the Stampede recast I need to start work on.

secretasianman
03-30-2009, 02:18 PM
The Estimates couldn't have been any more closer.

I pulled up a February invoice for a recently won auction also at 3000:

Winning Bid: 3000 yen
Yen Rate: 92 yen
Internal Ship: 1020 yen
Commission: $8.00
Wire Fee: $2.50
Total Item Cost ($): $54.20
The current yen rate would bring it down a couple bucks but priority mail shipping would have blown the budget on Melfina, plus the winning bidder seemed prepared for all challengers ^^;

Cibermonje
05-13-2009, 07:22 PM
(Somebody has said "Aisha Clanclan"?!)
Good Day , I think you were talking about me. ^^U

I bought the Aisha Clanclan kit in this same forum (maybe Masa knows where to get more Aishas ^^U), so i can tell you that kit exists.
where to find one ? i dont know , it was sold out in Ku-Cha-Ne (ive bought Mel in that shop).

But there is also a Kit of the XGP15A-II , i dont have it so i dont know the scale or measures, but its a big kit (Ku-cha-ne again ...)

Maybe this info will be helpfull for you (im sorry for being no more helpfull :S).
Good Luck!.

robofreak
05-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Aisha Clanclan, Melfina, and the Outlaw Star are the only ones I know of that came from the series.

I found out that a sequel and prequel to Outlaw Star is in the works so it's possible the kits may be rereleased.

Your sig says you did find the Outlaw Star. When you get it, can you post some pics?

While I do have several grail kits, the Outlaw kits are the grails of my grails. It was my favorite series when I was little so the characters will always have a special place with me.

I also need Melfina so I can figure out the dimensions for Gene Starwind. I've been wanting to take a crack at him, but I want him to be in scale with the Melfina kit.

Thank you for sharing what you know. Now it's just a matter of tracking down the kits.

Cibermonje
05-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Really i just found the Outlaw Star Ship in Ku-Cha-Ne , but it has been sold... Sadly for us xD.

But , ill help you in all i can xD. Aisha and melfina measures (in cm , im not sure about the inches/cm conversion) are :

Aisha : 11 centimetres height (its well written ? xD) and about 12 avg. centimetres round (the mounted kit can be protected with a 100-CD case :P)

Mel : 21 centimetres height and an average round of 14cm

PD : I had to say that Ku-Cha-Ne had a great attention and a quick deliver. And ... if i were you (talking from OS fan to OS fan) i will bought this two loveable kits :)

jcarlton
05-14-2009, 08:31 PM
You might contact KuChaNe and see if they can find the other kits. I purchased the xp15a2 and Melfina as they said Aisha was sold out and they offered an Aisha kit as well. Grail kit problem solved, but expensive.

robofreak
05-14-2009, 11:19 PM
I couldn't figure out how to contact them. If someone could help me out that would be great.

Can you post images of the XGP15A-II jcarlton? I'm very interested in seeing what the kit looks like. Also, how much did you spend on it? I know Melfina is going to run me $50-70 with Aisha being in a similar price range, but I don't know about the ship.

Kumama
05-14-2009, 11:58 PM
You can email them at [email protected]

The guy who runs the store speaks english pretty well, at least as far as business transactions go. He'll direct you to the paypal info and everything.

robofreak
05-15-2009, 01:16 AM
I'll email him tomorrow.

I'm a little annoyed. I checked the site again and they have both Aisha and Melfina in stock, but my limited knowledge of yen to $ says both kits will run me about $186. I don't have that kind of money to throw at them right now. (Actually I do, but I need it so I can enjoy a convention I'm going to)

It looks like the XGP is roughly $188 as well, but that one doesn't have the shopping cart symbol which obviously means it's out of stock.

Kumama
05-15-2009, 01:22 AM
Well, ku-cha-ne only sells new kits, which means they're at the original retail prices. You can always wait and try your luck at finding a used one or a bargain on yahoo japan.

jcarlton
05-15-2009, 08:46 PM
I couldn't figure out how to contact them. If someone could help me out that would be great.

Can you post images of the XGP15A-II jcarlton? I'm very interested in seeing what the kit looks like. Also, how much did you spend on it? I know Melfina is going to run me $50-70 with Aisha being in a similar price range, but I don't know about the ship.

Ok, here are some pics:

robofreak
05-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Thank you very much for sharing those images.

It looks like a beautiful kit. I've got to get one of those soon. Once I get one, I may even scratchbuild the Eldorado.

The optional arms are a really nice feature there. If you get bored with one look you can swap out the arms. I love it!

jcarlton
05-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Thank you very much for sharing those images.

It looks like a beautiful kit. I've got to get one of those soon. Once I get one, I may even scratchbuild the Eldorado.

The optional arms are a really nice feature there. If you get bored with one look you can swap out the arms. I love it!
From what I can tell from what little handling of the parts I've done, it's a masterpiece kit. The detail looks clear and the parts seem to be in register, with very few seam line flash problems. How the arm attach is going to be tricky,and I may have to mount the kit on an acrylic or wooden box with the spare parts inside. The acrylic box/ case might be an idea.

Cibermonje
05-31-2009, 04:39 PM
Jcartlon , do you have the measures of the kit ? :puzzled:

jcarlton
05-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Jcartlon , do you have the measures of the kit ? :puzzled:

No. Everything is in the box, in bags and it's going to stay there until I actually have room for the build. I've lost too many kits in the past because I took parts out of the boxes before I was ready and lost them..

Cibermonje
06-01-2009, 05:29 AM
ok , no problem xDDDDDDDDDDD

Renji23
09-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Ive seen the Outlaw Star and Melfina Piece for sale. Mel is still selling for around 75.00 as for the Outlaw Star ive seen it over 275.00-300.00 range and this was afew months ago. I dont really care for those pieces im just after the one your after and last one i seen got sold for 71 dollars and some change.

vilmaxiii
09-14-2011, 06:53 AM
i am still looking for this melfins as far as i know she has never been scene from anyone.. what a shame cause i realy realy want!!http://http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/mel8.jpghttp://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/mel8.jpghttp://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/mel9.jpghttp://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/mel2-back.jpg any help i would be thankfull for

vilmaxiii
09-14-2011, 06:58 AM
and then there is this one i have seen her on but the seller dos not deal with smj or other proxys and sema to not want to deal with out of counrty people i have even emails chockslum offering 450$ for her.. but he said he dont deal outside to the usa... well hear she is she ia a melfina from a fan comic..http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/Melfina.jpg version 2 there are two diff modles as they are from the hentai comic ware there are two melfina's!!http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/melfinawant2.jpghttp://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/melfinawant4.jpghttp://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/melfinawant5.jpg

Renji23
09-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Holy Cow thats a really nice Melfina! No i have not seen this version XD not at all... I have a friend that lives in Okinawa that searches for Aisha and told me if she ever sees it she would pick it up for me. If you want i can ask if she can help you out there? She does SMJ and all those she can read and write Japanese very well. But i cant promise anything if i can get up with her i can give you her email and see what i can do for you in finding those figures. Well try to that is like i said i cant promise anything XD.

vilmaxiii
09-14-2011, 04:17 PM
thanx any help would be great

vilmaxiii
09-14-2011, 07:01 PM
renji have you any arts skills and thought of makeing your owne a! clan clan? im thinkging of makeing my owne melfina's so far i have sculpted a face useing sculpy clay... this is it so far..http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/melfinasculpt3.jpghttp://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/melfinasculpt1.jpghttp://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/vilmaxiii/melfinasculpt2.jpg for a cheerfull melfina

Renji23
09-14-2011, 09:44 PM
Drawing yes as for sculpting i do not at all. I wouldnt even know where to start. Just last year I wanted to start collecting figures. Id really like to try it ive never even painted a figure so im really starting off from scratch if i should use Paint brush or a Air brush. I got both but im not big into painting i draw more then i paint. Those look really neat! ^^

Renji23
09-14-2011, 09:51 PM
I do have a gun Replica of Genes Caster gun im using for Cosplaying events. I spent 300.00 just to get the guy to do the moldings for it but everything else he sent to me to build it myself which i have done all but put the last coat of paint on it and the little pin stripe red markings on his gun i need to do. The Breach opens up and you can stick Caster Shells into the Chamber and close it. During while people take pictures the barrel of the gun lights up from flash photography like its going to fire. So im really excited to cosplaying Gene this year. I did all the Painting and using the Drimmer tool to sand out the pipes and around the corners to smooth it out and using apoxy to fill in the wholes and smooth it out and repaint ect.

vilmaxiii
09-15-2011, 03:54 PM
cool i always wanted that caster gun but finding it impossible now.. and well 300 is a bit of a steep price to have to put it together and paint it while it is not a legit kit.

Renji23
09-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Well not really lol to have it put together and done himself and sent to me was 650.00 so i just took the moldings/ items that came with it and did all the hard work pretty much a kit like the figures are.

Renji23
09-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Caster Breach Opened.
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/Cbears23/Cosplay/IMAG0084.jpg

Caster Gun
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/Cbears23/Cosplay/IMAG0083.jpg
I have not finished it still need to put the sight on it but thats all and then repaint.

vilmaxiii
09-22-2011, 09:55 AM
well no luck at all anyware i think i need to hang my hat on this kit quest and try and forcemyslef to like mainstream new crap.. so sad.... no melfina's no ryokos no clare<claymore>'s time to give up **sigh**

Renji23
09-24-2011, 10:55 AM
what ryoko are you looking for?

vilmaxiii
09-24-2011, 06:18 PM
any realy i already have one tho...

Renji23
09-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Tenchi muyo ryoko? Ive seen one of her i want and its the one where shes drinking sake with ryo-ohkie by her side with a carrot.

vilmaxiii
09-24-2011, 10:39 PM
yea thats the kit i have i already painted her and assembled its a nice kit but im looking for a few others but no luck and i dont expect to find any either...

Renji23
09-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Yea thats a really nice kit i know its one im getting soon :)

vilmaxiii
09-26-2011, 03:49 PM
yea any luck from that search site on your kit.. i got a reply in like 2 hours saying they cant find it.. seams kinda fast...ke did they even look other then type it in on google or yahoo japan i mean cause any of us can do that.. so i submited a search for ryoko kits a few days back and havent herd anything yet. hope they can find some of her at least..

Renji23
09-28-2011, 10:40 PM
Nope they told me the same thing as what you said but sorry thing is there description says they will look 1 week for it and if they cant find it then they will give up. I dont really see how they can do that in 2hrs and then just give up.

vilmaxiii
09-29-2011, 05:59 AM
yea no kidding.. got the same things for ryoko but they actualy looked 2 days

Renji23
09-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Id like to see a Kit of Ryoko like this. She looks pretty cool this way. Shes my 2nd favorite anime character then followed By Washu hakubi.

http://www.godoon.com/gallery/media/tenchi-muyo/ryoko/4929eecb-d81e-11df-8228-a8bfc396a36f.jpg

Renji23
09-30-2011, 01:43 PM
You know i seen someone cosplaying Hot Ice Hilda last years Animazement with Melfina and Gene Starwind. Im doing Gene for Ichiban Con as i found i was not going to have the money to go to Nekocon this year. Ill be Gene for Animazement next year and im going to try and do Simon older from from Gurren Lagann and im going to do Natsu from Fairy Tail i think. I get really shy to doing cosplay as this will be my first time its just i dont have alot of friends into the anime stuff like i am. I have very few but there not crazy of cosplaying. Sad thing is i asked my best friend to cosplay with me and do something and he always was like na na na but when we started working for Animazement the staff was like lets do something together and after 3-4 years trying to get him to cosplay he was all up like sure lets do it! So next year im doing Fate/Stay Night with the AMS Event Staff for AZ so it will be fun to actually have some friends that will be cosplaying with.

vilmaxiii
10-11-2011, 11:19 AM
thats cool... have you had any luck in finding your master kit?? i have found nothingnot even ryoko kits only things i find are princess ayakea or sasime kits.. but ona site they have a washu kit on coming soon status!! i want that one for sure!!

Renji23
10-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Ive seen alot of the one where shes drinking Sake but thats all and ive not really looked up Ayakea as i really dont like her XD i just like to see Ryoko battle it out with her... I own that whole set but like the last season that came out that i didnt know i got up to Tokyo and i really didnt like the GXP series it was really bad i think and then there was one more series that came out like a year or 2 ago i think someone told me about it last month and i was like wahh... i never knew they had that series out... Sasime is cool tho i like her :) Ive not had any luck as to Tokyo Hunter told me they would look for it and let me know if they find anything but it was super hard kit to get a hold of. Its pretty cool how we got alot of same characters alike and love Outlaw Star XD haha... I just Pre Ordered Lina Inverse from E2046 and it will be my first kit. I was kinda shock to see it as i was looking for it on Tokyo Hunter. They have a little catgirl from 7 Dragons game id like to have to.

I also have the bank that lights up when you put stuff in it that has ryoko and ryo-ohkie by a tree. Ryo-Ohkie's crystal on her head flashes when you put money in it i think if thats what i remember.

Renji23
10-12-2011, 01:55 AM
sorry its not a bank just a stand up that the light sword and her gems and ryo-ohkie crystal on her head lights up if you press a button on it. Only thing is the plastic around it guessing where you can push button on it faded the color on the plastic to yellow and it the cover is easy break able.

vilmaxiii
10-22-2011, 10:48 PM

this is something i plan on makeing but i cant post a wip till after a contest i am submiting her to so not till july sometime,, got to follow suit if i wanna chance at winning!!
i will be kit bashing and makeing the display!! alot of work will happen.. but i am excited!!

Renji23
10-23-2011, 02:18 AM
oh man yea id like a chance to win it! go to where follow suit? wheres that?

vilmaxiii
10-23-2011, 11:53 AM
you have been there cant say.<wink> and no its not a kit to win,, you build any kit to enter in the contest.. i plan on makeing this kit myslef by bashing a base kit and then makeing the tank to display her in...

Renji23
10-23-2011, 03:46 PM
oh lol okay :3

Renji23
10-23-2011, 03:47 PM
id probably buy one from ya X3 if you decide to make another ;3

vilmaxiii
10-23-2011, 05:15 PM
maby.. hows bidding on the xgp going?

Renji23
10-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Im trying but i just dont see me winning it.

vilmaxiii
10-23-2011, 08:45 PM
i bet alot of people bidding on it as its super rare!! i saw one long ago for start bid t 29,000 yen.. a killer if you ask me

vilmaxiii
10-23-2011, 11:37 PM
you can win its only at 1100 yen and ends the 26th i think 2 nids so far!! how much you willing to pay the origanal gos for 10,060 yen man wish i had an acount!!

Renji23
10-24-2011, 01:18 AM
i dont have a account and some reason paypal has stopped all actions when i signed up with SMJ and ive tryed to contact paypal waiting on a reply back. Ive not ordered anything in awhile i just think its a warning that there holding all payments that are international transactions to be safe but im not sure im hoping they email me back im in kinda a hurry lol i dont really want to lose it but i might :( if you want you can lot on it if your wanting to im having problems.

Renji23
10-24-2011, 01:18 AM
id go 75-100.00 for it.

vilmaxiii
10-24-2011, 06:04 AM
oh .. then you probly wont get it thats less then i paid for melfina.. i dont have a acount either and could only use paypal as well.. oh well

Renji23
10-24-2011, 06:34 AM
well id probably go more but like i said till paypal stops what its doing i cant really bid on anything... i just got a email sat. night saying i had a high Risk alert that they was watching and stopping all payments atm through paypal and would let me know when it was okay again. But i hardly use Paypal unless i by something from Ebay i was going to buy Lina Inverse but i was trying to hold off till a week or 2 after Nov. if there is still any that is. So i know its not a bad payment because ive always been up to date and my payments have always been good. I had someone steal my card afew months ago tho and spend 135.00 down in arizona which they cut my paypal and htey cought the guy and they fixed everything.

vilmaxiii
10-29-2011, 06:09 PM
no luck?? i wonder how much it sold for.. such a shame to see it and let it go,, but still im more of a human kit person,, but it was outlaw star and anything outlaw star is appeling to me

Renji23
11-04-2011, 02:33 AM
yea i didnt get to get it sad i know guess ill try again later on next time i see one.

vilmaxiii
11-04-2011, 06:46 AM
did you ever clear up the problem with paypal and smj

Renji23
11-05-2011, 11:17 PM
yea i did fix everything now for both so im ready to go and i dont half to worry now on the next time i do things and try to rush to do things with 2-3 days XD untill it ends.

vilmaxiii
07-01-2012, 11:07 AM
sadly seams like i missed a melfina kit that was on yahoo jp. it was the cutsy coolcutter one and it sold for about 30 usd i belive.. i could just smack myself for missing it,, see that s why i need extra eyes to look out for her...maby she will comone up again soon if someone had one they were willing to sell for so low there must be more of them!! please let me find it next time in time!!!!!233623372338

vilmaxiii
07-01-2012, 11:08 AM
but im a bit conffused i thought it was made by coolcutter not alucard??

Masa
07-01-2012, 12:15 PM
They are a modeling circle - it's like a group of friends. Sometimes when they only have one item to sell - they'll just piggyback items so they don't need to rent a whole table. You'll see some items from them at each other's tables depending on the event.

I'm sorry... it's very late here and reading back on what I just wrote... I wonder if it makes any sense at all... lol.

Either way... I'm sure those that frequent Yahoo Japan Auctions will keep an eye out to find on for you :)

Here is the search string for "Outlaw Star". It will bring up everything from vhs tapes to cd soundtracks but should include any figures or kits as well.

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF-8&p=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A6%E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3 %82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC&oq=&auccat=0&slider=0&tab_ex=commerce&fixed=0

This is the direct search for the name "Melfina". This should catch anything that isn't referenced directly by the series name.

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%83%95%E3%82%A3%E3%8 3%8A&auccat=&aq=-1&oq=&ei=UTF-8&slider=0&tab_ex=commerce

Renji23
07-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Mel there is a kit of Melfina up now on yahoo Japan i think you need to check it out. Its like in your pictures i see it!

vilmaxiii
07-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Mel there is a kit of Melfina up now on yahoo Japan i think you need to check it out. Its like in your pictures i see it!

i do already have this one but im bidding on her anyway if i can get her at a deal it would be nice cause i want to paint her in different ways. so far im winning but somone is always bidding like 1 bux more then me every time..grr and i cant afford to bid as much as id like to cause im takeing in acount the damn fees for a proxy<probly gunna cost more then the kit>

vilmaxiii
07-14-2012, 10:38 AM
oh joy.. i lost!! awsome i bet i still have to pay the proxy for trying

vilmaxiii
12-22-2012, 11:22 PM
aisha kit is up for auction !!
http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u44575916

vilmaxiii
08-11-2013, 01:39 PM
well alot has happend but for anyone looking for melfina kits you can find them here..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=482047221848853&set=a.131615280225384.28826.130257243694521&type=3&theater
or http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-415012622-melfina-outlaw-star-anime-manga-kit-de-resina-figura-estatua-_JM