View Full Version : [Deputy Agent] Crescent Shop

04-25-2009, 06:57 PM

Has anyone here used their services before (and liked it)? How do they compare to Shopping Mall Japan?

The fees look slightly cheaper, but I wonder about shipping costs for North American customers when EMS is the preferred choice.

Edit: According to Den of Angels (http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164344), it seems that Crescent Shop is preferred for shop ordering.

04-26-2009, 11:16 AM
I'll be interested to hear your report if you do use them! I don't really like SMJ's extra fees for shop ordering at all. I've used it once and regretted it in the end.

04-26-2009, 05:43 PM
Really what happened? Don't they just add $5 on top of their normal commission (and then $2 per item afterwards)?

04-26-2009, 10:14 PM
Well, I used it for concert tickets, through a website I thought would be reputable (and was suggested in their shop listings) because they refused to use the lottery system to buy them outright.

So I ended up paying more than double, after fees and everything. luckly it was for my very favourite band and I had an awesome time, but I could have gotten them for $50+ cheaper by using yahoo auctions.

Looking at Crescent's webshop fees though, they're not really any different, just worded differently. Worth it if what you're buying is less than 10,000, but not significantly less I suppose.

04-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Yeah I'm starting to get that feeling too. I don't like having to put down a deposit before buying anything either (SMJ's pre-authorization method is way better).