PDA

View Full Version : Suigetsu -Kotonomiya Yuki

Shintocowboy
05-01-2009, 08:49 PM
琴乃宮 雪 (Kotonomiya Yuki)
from the game 水月 (Suigetsu)
I was just wondering if anyone happened to see this ever pass through the auctions. I don't have any money now, but I am interested in how much it would cost me. Something to save up for. Also, I have a horrible feeling that this is impossibly rare and may never see the auction.

http://www.mamachapp.com/kotonomiya-1.html

Tsunamidelta
05-01-2009, 10:10 PM
All I saw on Yahoo Japan for that character were Pvcs.. not a doll.. Sorry Shinto. And I don't think I've ever seen her.
Its a Mamachapp... they make really nice dolls.. so it may be pretty rare, and hard to come by.

To run a search for Mammachapp dolls use this link http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/auc?p=%A5%DE%A5%DE%A5%C1%A5%E3%A5%C3%A5%D7%A5%C8%A 5%A4&auccat=0

And the Kana is...

ママチャップトイ

Shintocowboy
05-01-2009, 10:15 PM
I know Japanese and have used the auction before. I was just wondering if anyone happened across it just by chance. Thanks for searching.

Edit: That search is now in my favorites. Thanks.

Tsunamidelta
05-01-2009, 10:21 PM
True dat.. you do know japanese.. ^_^ and I don't. But yeah did a search lots of the lucky star girls.. Not that one your looking for though.. Sorry about that. Best just to keep looking really.

secretasianman
05-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Now look what you've done, everyone's caught the doll bug now :)

Tsunamidelta
05-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah... Definately my fault there...

But, ya gotta admit.. Illya is cute.

Shintocowboy
05-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Actually, yes. I wasn't really serious about this doll until Tsunami posted about his haul.

Tsunamidelta
05-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Damn.. it really is my fault!!!

Shintocowboy
05-01-2009, 10:38 PM
But that's not really a bad thing, at least I don't think so...

Tsunamidelta
05-01-2009, 10:47 PM
True.. Really.. at first when I saw Dollfies.. I thought, I'll stick with my resin kits.. At least those I get to build and enjoy.

Then after reading Danny Choo's blog for a while now.. I slowly got interested.. then I saw the Rin Tohsaka Dollfie that Volks is releasing at its next Doll party.. and I realized I had to have her. But I then realized, well if I just have Rin.. She'll be lonely.. so I thought, I'll get two! Illya just happened to come first.

Right now I've her in a really cute pose, she's wearing like a first communion dress all white and lacy.. and she's got her hands in pray.. Its definately cute looking..

I said it though.. Earlier when I bought her.. I'm a sick man, and I've corrupted more people then I care to know about..
cause I think if I knew.. I'd probably be really sad

secretasianman
05-02-2009, 03:40 PM
...Then after reading Danny Choo's blog for a while now.. I slowly got interested.. then I saw the Rin Tohsaka Dollfie that Volks is releasing at its next Doll party.. and I realized I had to have her. But I then realized, well if I just have Rin.. She'll be lonely.. so I thought, I'll get two! Illya just happened to come first.

I have nothing against Danny Choo but that site feels so cluttered! I'm amazed anyone manages to navigate it...

Tsunamidelta
05-02-2009, 08:34 PM
He's actually been working on changing it to make it more user friendly.. but I guess I've just gotten used to it. ::shrug::

I'm hoping Shinto can find the doll he wants.. that would be great for him. I'll keep my eyes open.

secretasianman
05-22-2009, 10:04 PM
*back on topic*

ShintoCowboy: I believe you were looking for this :

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/123939087

however, I advise you do not look directly at the price, at least not initially.

Kumama
05-22-2009, 10:29 PM
That price isn't too bad for a rare MamaChapp, is it? I thought they ran pretty expensive, for a small doll.

secretasianman
05-22-2009, 10:37 PM
That price isn't too bad for a rare MamaChapp, is it? I thought they ran pretty expensive, for a small doll.

actually, if he bid unchalleged, 15000y is a great price,

who am i to judge on how much one pays for things, anyway? :puzzled:

Shintocowboy
05-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Well, it would appear the holy grail has shown up. Time to get myself a summer job and grab it on the next time around. Thanks!

Actually the final 200...I was anticipating on spending more than that. I kinda have messed up priorities...

secretasianman
05-23-2009, 01:25 PM
yeah :smile: auction had a 15000y start, 20000y buyout... looks like someone was absolute on their decision this morning :notagain:

Tsunamidelta
05-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Well I guess you'll have that.. ya know what I mean.;)

And I still refuse to use that new smiliy dammit!