PDA

View Full Version : I miss GKs!!

NozomiWhiteWolf
06-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey all...I really miss working on my model kits! Now that I am finally home for a somewhat longer period of time, I might actually get around to finishing some of my abandoned projects, lol. I've actually been thinking of selling some of the unopened kits (got a lot of originals when I was in Sapporo two summers ago) because they're just collecting dust in my basement... ;__; I'd rather them go to a good home where they will be built and loved!! Plus my ever-growing lolita collection is eating a hole in my wallet, and I am not as into GKs as I used to be anymore (not really into anime as a whole either.) Bah... :dotdotdot:

David_Chiu
06-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Despite of unloading my kits, I still get the craving ... (grrrgh)

blade_runner
06-05-2009, 11:35 AM
I feel your pain. I've sold off a whole lot of my kits now, and don't really miss them. It was a good time, but when I DO have time to do hobby stuff, I now like sculpting and scratchbuilding much more. The hobby has changed, as we all know...

nightengale5385
06-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Hey all...I really miss working on my model kits! Now that I am finally home for a somewhat longer period of time, I might actually get around to finishing some of my abandoned projects, lol. I've actually been thinking of selling some of the unopened kits (got a lot of originals when I was in Sapporo two summers ago) because they're just collecting dust in my basement... ;__; I'd rather them go to a good home where they will be built and loved!! Plus my ever-growing lolita collection is eating a hole in my wallet, and I am not as into GKs as I used to be anymore (not really into anime as a whole either.) Bah... :dotdotdot:

Hiya:hi:,

I don't think it would be wise now to sell off your original kits.Since PVC's have taken over our hobby, resin doesn't hold their value as long they used too.I think you should hold on to them for whenever you get the feeling to start building again.

As for anime, there's been a handful of shows that I find enjoyable, but the rest ends up being either moe blob shit, bad story, bad animation, or all three. So you really haven't missed much.