View Full Version : Airbrush Fittings and Hoses

06-26-2009, 09:42 PM
I just purchased an Iwata Eclipse brush and a hose for it. I also own several Badger and an aztek brush which use different hoses. It's seems from examination that Iwata uses .25 fitting while badger uses 1/8. I know adaptors are available, but is there an easy way to adapt an Iwata quick disconnect to a Badger brush nipple. I don't really want to go the old hardware store four or five fitting route we used to use to get a hose attached to a sump pump(long story, I hate plumbing.)

06-26-2009, 09:46 PM
There are adapters.. but, to use one hose with all your brushes.. is pretty much impossible.. there isn't a one size fits all option. One person to get in contact would be Tom Grossman. He's an Iwata Dealer.. so He'll know all about that brush

06-26-2009, 11:00 PM
I believe this is the simplest option:

06-27-2009, 01:58 PM
I've been thinking for a long time about building a compressor as laid out here:
Now that I have a sheet metal brake at work it's realistic. I'll also have to find the fittings, the old refridge compressor and the tank. Since the old hardware store I used to work at closed it won't be as easy. I'm going to have to find a store with a good plumbing aisle and Home depot just doesn't cut it.

06-27-2009, 02:08 PM
Another site doing the same thing: