PDA

View Full Version : Collectable figures question.

Bubel
07-15-2009, 10:26 PM
I’m interesting to buy some figures but I confused about few things:puzzled:

1. if “box unopened” that means what figures inside is are in random and that does mean what the unopened box will contains double or more identical “species» for sure or some factories are packing boxes without doubles?

2. Sometimes box can fit 8 only figures but auction lot description and box art shows number “10” (regarding different species in collection) but nothing about the real quantity of figures in lot… is that a common what sellers with selling only a boxes does not inform about real quantity but only about how much unique species this collection have?

Like this lot - http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x85251732
It’s explains in details about each figure of 10 from collection and “10” is everywhere but I think seller will send only one box which will contains only 8 figures factory packed randomly.

Some one had interest in figures like this before?
Please share your experience.:bows:

Masa
07-16-2009, 04:50 AM
That auction is for 10 figures. You get five figures that are "normal" versions, and you get five figures that are "special (alternate coloring)". This one is no mystery box - you get the complete set that is pictured in the auction images.

The figures are usually sold in a case of 8, so if you were buying an unopened case, then you get 8 random figures.

Hope this helps.