View Full Version : I'll be leaving soon...

07-31-2009, 12:22 AM
Hey everyone!

As some of you know, I'm LDS and have been planning on serving a mission for my church.

I received my mission call and I'll be headed for Pocatello, Idaho August 5th. During that time, I won't be able to do any building or forums. I will have email though so if you want to PM me your email, I'll add you to the list of people that will receive my new email that I'll use for my mission.

As of this moment, I must regret to announce that Alucard and my new Belldandy have been put on hold. Once I get back and am situated, I'll start work on them.

It'll be an exciting 2 years, and I'll miss all of you!

07-31-2009, 01:59 AM
Well Mr.P, it has been a blast. I will see you in 2 years then. ^^

07-31-2009, 02:39 AM
Have fun! Hope you enjoyed the cows. Good luck in Idaho... Who the hell goes to Idaho.. besides my friend Dee.. But tats another story. Have fun with the Idahoian heathens they are a hell of a good time. I suggest getting a hunting liscense.. sounds like you will need something to do.

Good luck, God bless.. and enjoy the shrimp

07-31-2009, 03:27 AM
Hunting isn't allowed for missionaries. (I think)

What are you talking about with shrimp?

I have heard that all the naturalists and anarchists live in Idaho, but they're further north than where I'm at. My mission covers the Pocatello, Idaho Falls area.

07-31-2009, 11:12 AM
No hunting! No going!! At least that would be my opinion... Either which way.. have fun!