View Full Version : Rider`s weapons for 3D print?

08-21-2009, 01:53 PM
I see a lot of interest for Fate/Stay Night and Rider on this forum so I hope this will be useful:please:.
I have illustration sub-product - an 3D model of Raider’s weapon I made.
It’s not use for me now and I will be happy if someone going to like them and will turn them in life with 3D printer as scaled or even 1:1 replica.
I wanted to make them more" real-life" and detailed and make them match other weapons of the series:snicker:
Some research on Raider helped but I didn’t find any info about her weapons. Other characters have legendary names for their swords, spears, blades and mythological backgrounds.

I don’t know what kind a eye bondage Raider have on her face and why she covered her eyes but this was good chance for some fantasy and I added an eye in ornament on handles like mystical weapon have the ability to see so the Rider used this eyes to expand her field of view when she throwing them:evil:

Plus i added small link for chain connection - i think it`s will slide more easily with it.
More pics of the model here http://www.gkjapan.com/album.php?albumid=32

So if you like this version of Raider’s knifes and opportunity to make 3D prints I would like to share this model with you.

08-21-2009, 08:04 PM
The reason Rider covers her eyes.. Well Its a Secret.. cause some people are watching Fate for the first time. But, I can tell you this much.. Think Ancient Greek Mythology and who would have a reason to cover their eyes. I know anyone can figure it out with that much information. but, still I hate being a spoiler.

08-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the tip!
I got it now... I knew who she is all the time and just don`t get it about eye patch.
Even made this eye in Greek style like they used to paint it on the ancient battle ships.
So her eyes are blindfolded and one pair of eyes on weapons she use seems reasonable.