PDA

View Full Version : Hies

Okami
10-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Hi I just registered to this forum and decided might as well introduce myself :hi:
My name is Shelly, and I wanted to start assembling resin kits. But I thought it would be nice to get advice from people who have been doing this and know how it works. Since Im completly new at this if anyones willing to give me advice or recommendations it would be great.
Thanks for giving up some of your time see you soon :bye:

secretasianman
10-08-2009, 01:22 AM
:hi: Welcome to the forums! All it takes a little desire and immersion :)

We have a few works in progress posted in the "Garage Kits" forum http://www.gkjapan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Feel free to browse and don't be shy about asking questions :)

Shintocowboy
10-08-2009, 02:02 AM
:welcome:

Tsunamidelta
10-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Welcome! Glad to meet ya Shelly!

Building these kits aren't hard.. It isn't rocket science.. just takes some elbow grease basically. And it takes an understanding that, your not going to be perfect the first time.. or the second.. etc. You gotta learn, and build up the skills which if you enjoy the hobby just comes naturally.

Feel free to ask questions, and Enjoy the camels

Deikin
10-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi. I'm new too (to modeling) so I've already had a go at reaping as much info from these fine folks as I could.

Still looking for the "camels" though, not sure what or where those are....

Okami
10-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Welcome! Glad to meet ya Shelly!

Building these kits aren't hard.. It isn't rocket science.. just takes some elbow grease basically. And it takes an understanding that, your not going to be perfect the first time.. or the second.. etc. You gotta learn, and build up the skills which if you enjoy the hobby just comes naturally.

Feel free to ask questions, and Enjoy the camels

:puzzled: camels???

Tsunamidelta
10-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Aye the Camels.. Humped back desert dwellers.. And Deikin, you'll know where the camels and sheep are soon enough.. Don't you worry ^_^

(Yeah, if my sig doesn't give it away.. nothing else will)

secretasianman
10-09-2009, 03:06 PM
:puzzled: camels???

it's best not to ask :)