PDA

View Full Version : Sugoi Sugoi.. Yeah Sugoicon!

Tsunamidelta
10-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Just curiousity here folks. Sugoicon is about a week away, it'll be over halloween weekend just so you know.

http://www.sugoicon.org

Just curious.. Besides Bob, Kevin, and myself. Anyone else thinking of going? We'll be working on kits.. Telling dirty stories, insulting Otaku. Kevin and I will be damaging our livers. And across the street is prolly one of the best damn chinese resturants I've ever eaten at, Period!.

So come on you peoples, drive, fly.. Kayak.. Whatever it takes. Join us if you can!

Masa
10-22-2009, 04:26 AM
Isn't that too far from Liquor World?

Tsunamidelta
10-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Yea, Sadly Liqour World is another two hour drive or so from where this is. But! There are some great bars right nearby, and since its on the Kentucky side of the Ohio River. Means Everclear.:perfict:

But, I remember what happened last time I drank Everclear....:dotdotdot::dizzy::abandoned: Sorta in that order...

Tsunamidelta
11-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Well, Another Con is done... And For the most part.. I can honestly say .. We didn't attend ^^; Not sure why we use these as excuses to get together.. I'm thinking.. maybe just get together would work as well ^^;

So, yes.. we came.. we saw.. We drank.. We insulted teenage otaku.. who seemed to at some point in the history of my convention going.. have again forgotten how to bathe.. stinky stinky otaku!

Went to an aquarium.. Offered to feed John to the sharks.. the staff, decided he would raise their cholesterol levels too much.. so turned it down.

Ate again at the best Chinese Resturant ever! Plus as a bonus.. We found the best German Beirhouse ever! At least in our experience! We did some musuems.. Saw a really crappy and ultra pisspoor Egyptian lack of artifacts exhibit!

Got pictures.. of one of the musuems.. Wasn't allowed to take photos in the other.. And my batteries ran out anyways ^^;

Also got pics of the airforce musuem. Which I'll be posting all of these to my Photobucket account. but if you want some best hits here, I'll be happy to provide ^_^

Thats it, The rest of the details.. really aren't that spectacular

Masa
11-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Doesn't sound that "Sugoi" at all :XD:

Highlights would be great, minus the men in tights.

Tsunamidelta
11-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Well, I'm sure somewhere .. to someone it was sugoi.. but.. What we did was, pretty damn good to us, much better then hormonal teenagers screaming about pocky. And underage fat lesbians giving all men dirty looks while they're cleavage hangs out of the outfit if their mother knew they were wearing would proly kill em.

I'll see if I can whip up some highlights of the various musuems.

Dr.H
11-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Sounds like one hell of a night!! Fun all around, well the otaku teenagers sound just plain annoying but glad you had fun because of them lol.

Tsunamidelta
11-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Doc, we mostly avoided them.. thus having fun in the process.. when it was unavoidable.. we loathed them, thus truely realizing our misanthropic nature ^_^