View Full Version : **Please read before ordering**

11-13-2005, 11:11 AM
**Please read these guidelines for purchasing an item from the list:

The items listed here are all original kits from Japan (NO RECASTS). These items require assembly and painting to complete. Any photo of a completed kit is for reference only and may not be included in the kit box. Additional materials which are not part of the kit may have been utilized in the completion of the kit pictured in the reference photo and are not included with this item. If you have any questions concerning an item, please feel free to email me.

All items will be listed as I receive them. They are not posted in any particular order. They will be removed from the listing once the item is sold. All items will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Unless otherwise specified, only one of any particular item is available. Once the item is sold, the listing will be removed from this thread.

Payment will be in US dollars. PayPal payments only. No other form of payment is accepted at this time. The buyer pays for all shipping costs.

The item will be shipped directly from Japan. The item will be shipped within two business days of payment confirmation. All items will be sent via EMS (Express Mail Service) and will be insured and include a tracking number. No other form of shipping is available at this time. Any customs tax or import levies are the sole responsibility of the buyer and the actual cost of the item will be written on the customs form. Multiple items may be combined to save shipping costs when possible.

Email me with the item number or name of the kit that you are interested in purchasing. If the kit is available, I will email you the necessary information to complete the transaction. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice.

Due to the limited nature of the items offered - all items are sold AS IS and all sales are final.

Please feel free to email me at the address below if you have any questions or would like to inquire about an item.

09-17-2012, 02:32 AM
Updated the guidelines to reflect current changes.