PDA

View Full Version : Red X's in forum.

Dr.H
12-07-2009, 03:23 PM
<Joa> Loads of red X's for image holders through the forum buttons/icons... Fixable?This was a quote from Joa in the chatbox and I moved the topic here since the chatbox is not for tech support.

Are they new? I've been doing some graphics editing and since I always use firefox I miss things that IE screws up commonly and had to turn on that browser to see them..

I'll look into it but until then if they bug you I suggest using firefox since it reads vbulletin better.

Shintocowboy
12-07-2009, 04:32 PM
If I may tag in something as well, clicking on chat completely fries my Firefox so I need to use IE for that.

Dr.H
12-07-2009, 06:37 PM
If I may tag in something as well, clicking on chat completely fries my Firefox so I need to use IE for that.

That's odd, the chat works fine for my firefox. Lol dumb browsers never work right.

Tsunamidelta
12-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Lets face it.. as technology marchs on.. its generally crappier then it was before ^_^ even though it should be better.

Tsunamidelta
12-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Well, since this atm the horror story of tech support thread.. I updated java today.. and.. now the chatroom isn't working for me at all.. Its opening the window.. and just staying a blue screen.

Shintocowboy
12-08-2009, 12:15 AM
I came back later on in the evening and saw that you logged on and off many times, and at the end said something like "I can't see what I'm typing." So we know that you at least made contact.

Tsunamidelta
12-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Oooh that did go through.. See I had no idea.. All Ihad was a background colour on the window.. and nothing inside of it. no chat window.. no nothing. I was moving the mouse thingie in there and it popped up a text icon so I clicked and typed..

So ya in the chat room would know I'm not being a jerk ^_^