PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!

Masa
12-23-2009, 06:11 PM
It's the 24th already here and our household is busy wrapping presents and getting ready for Xmas. Year-end work projects are finally wrapped up as well (whew). The new flu virus was rampant at my daughter's school, and they have to go for make-up days during their winter break. Our holiday travel plans have been canceled, but having all the kids healthy and well is far more important. Hope everything is well with you and yours!

Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season!

Masa

Tsunamidelta
12-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Definately.. We here.. are doing our Holidays thang.. Not much really.. just, little things. Tommorrow is the 24th. Brother is bringing his wife, and spawn over to have a dinner with us. I'm hoping I don't have to shoot him. But, will leave a gun loaded just in case ^_~

Outside of that,

I hope everyone, has a good and wonderful Christmas, and New Years.

God bless ya'll, and keep ya from harm

Matt

Shintocowboy
12-23-2009, 06:52 PM
Indeed, it is that time of year. Hope everyone gets healthy. ^^

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
メッリクリスマスとあけましておめでとう!

Ken

PS- You all better be having hard Egg Nog

Dr.H
12-24-2009, 08:54 AM
Happy Holidays!!

We've cut back on Christmas more than ever this year here but I hope next year will be better for everyone!!

Willow
12-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Merry Christmahanukawanzakah! :)

Tsunamidelta
12-24-2009, 08:57 PM
Merry Christmahanukawanzakah! :)

Try saying that three times fast with a mouth full of sugah :omg:

telemarq
01-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Its the New Year. Here's to wishing all a safe, prosperous, and wonderful 2010. :beer:

Tsunamidelta
01-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Happy New Year, and happy recovery from the holidays! (ugh... hangover.. fun!)

Shintocowboy
01-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Happy New Year!
Hope non of you have to work today. ^_^

Deikin
01-04-2010, 09:45 AM
A belated 'Happy Christmas' and 'Happy new year' folks; I've been away.

Dr.H
01-04-2010, 11:47 AM
This year has started off very snowy and cold.. looks like we're cycling into another few cold years here in New England.

Tsunamidelta
01-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Aye, its butt freezing cold.. and Snow up to our knees around here.. and we're on the good side of the snow belt ^^;;;

Ahhh well.. Thats what shovels and snow plows are for. ^_^

Masa
01-05-2010, 02:31 AM
It's really cold in Japan this year as well. We've been having pretty steady snow - not "to the knees" kind, but just enough for the kids to have fun. My son made a snowman... then ate him :facepalm

Tsunamidelta
01-05-2010, 10:31 AM
It's really cold in Japan this year as well. We've been having pretty steady snow - not "to the knees" kind, but just enough for the kids to have fun. My son made a snowman... then ate him :facepalm

Ate him? What the hell are you teaching that boy Masa!?! :omg:

Ya did tell him to watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow? The Yellow snow conversation is very important one. Wouldn't want him to think the yellow snow is .. banana flavored shaved ice.