View Full Version : Hello, guess who

11-26-2005, 08:54 PM
As a fan of anime and manga, and always wanting to be a prt of it all, I decided to join here, which the case was I saw the thread about Yahoo auctions Japan and thought I'd stay here for that.

Now I've made my marks online, more specifically at the Animesuki forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=10409) , where I'm the neighborhood friendly nosebleeder, always up to date with the latest anime that has aired, and adding a bit of humourous touch to them.

I'll admit what brought me to Garage kits, and building them was the discovery of a store called Hobbyfan (I don't know how I found them, I don't know where I clicked, it sorta made me happy that I did find them), and ever since then my life has changed for the, well, nosebleedful. Now I regularly monitor Ebay, Hobbyfan, and where ever I can find resin kits. But something made me think,

And I thought it over, and recently decided to build my own resin kits (mainly due to not finding the kits of the anime girls I love lol), and, my recent endeavour to acquire scratch building materials seemed to have, ....backordered :lol:

Nice to meet you, and hopefully I'll learn much during the time I spend here.

11-27-2005, 02:01 AM
i'd like to be the first to welcome you to GKjapan! :p u'll meet some of the best people here who have some amazing talent for just about any area of GK building. Many of who are also starting their own builds (me included) and we look forward to seeing ur progress and well as learning new things too!

so drop by our chatroom when you get the time and meet many of the memebers who visit regularly during the evens

11-27-2005, 02:16 AM
Welcome aboard mangatron ;)

I hope you have a good time here , we sure do lol.

11-27-2005, 04:26 AM
Welcome to the forum! :)

You might want to check our Buyers Guide section to see a lot more sources for garage kits, tools and supplies.

11-27-2005, 12:47 PM
greetings and welcome!

plenty of stuff to learn here. :)

it's a fun hobby.

im currently working on a couple scratch builds of my own. i enjoy it more than building the gk's. lol

11-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Mangatron. People here are very friendly so feel free to post progress threads of your sculpts; I know that everybody would enjoy seeing your work.

11-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Thank you everyone. Buying guide lol....I'll sure look into that.

11-27-2005, 07:00 PM

11-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Welcome, noob! Make yourself at home and feel free to ask questions and tap into the wealth of knowledge here at GKJ.