View Full Version : Que Sera, Sera

07-27-2010, 01:06 PM

So my area kinda flooded... :innocence:

Basement gone, all the items from the first floor were in the garage, gone, 3 cars totaled... :why:

...but all kits/ figures/ dolls were chillin' in my room at the time. Once I get more spare time I'll post some fun pics I took. Let's just say while the world was panicking/ being evacuated on boats, I set out a fleet of origami boats. :snicker:

I guess I know how Utnapishtim felt ^^;

07-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Damn that's a ton of water:omg:

Well at least your safe and that's what matters. We been having a lot of heat and severe thunderstorms for the past month(had my power knock out 3x) and even had a small tornado a few days ago. Mother nature can be a bitch at times:why:

07-28-2010, 12:54 AM
dang that's one serious act of god...

07-30-2010, 01:13 PM
This is a door, not a window.

Car and boats.

The water had gone down a bit by the time this pic was taken.

07-30-2010, 02:13 PM
That looks crazy. Hang in there buddy, stay safe.

07-30-2010, 09:06 PM
That was a great fun!!!! time.. honestly.. I absolutely enjoyed watching the rescue workers half ass paddle from the end of your street bro. ^_^

07-30-2010, 09:35 PM
I had the time of my life...seriously. That whole weekend was the most excitement I've had in a long long time. Finally getting surveys and such from the city in the mail so looks like we might all qualify for disaster relief of some sort. I still think the street is getting a lawyer.