PDA

View Full Version : Hi

BlackCat
08-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi! I'm new & love garage kits I hope some day to learn to build them myself (need to find a affordable airbrush and compressor x_x), for now I have to get them painted for me and buy PVCs :why:

KrokoHunter
09-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Hey BlackCat

Welcome to the board .... it's been a bit quiet for a while ... I've been absent myself for almost a year, but have just returned ..... hope we can get it back in gear.

Hope you find an airbrush and compressor soon, so you can get started :D

Tsunamidelta
09-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Aloha! Welcome and enjoy the Cantelopes..

As far as Airbrushes and compressors.. they are nice to have.. but not totally nessecary, give a GK a shot with just brush and paint.. you'd be surprised at how good it feels.

Shintocowboy
09-07-2010, 09:28 PM
:hi:

noabacca
09-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Finding the lack of freedom to post, puzzling.
I like Takeya and creature Japanese kits, along with some big screen characters.
Looking to unload a Fewture Failed Guyver (original) and will post reviews on any
kits I get my hands on, or will go into details on experiences I have with kits I already own and or have built.

slaanesh
09-19-2010, 02:58 AM
Hi everybody, i am from Greece (yes, almost-bankrupt but still here!) I heve built almost everything over the years, from tanks to spaceships to 54mm military figurines. Somewhere along the way i stumbled across the anime figures and never looked back ! Unfortunately, with job and 2 young daughters spare time is almost non-existent. Currently i try to finish my kanu unchou on motorcycle kit. Happy to be here !:smile:

Masa
09-19-2010, 04:35 AM
Welcome to all the new members! Please remember that your first two posts are moderated - they won't show up until one of the mods approves it. After the initial two - your posts will show up immediately.

Dr.H
09-19-2010, 09:36 AM
Welcome everyone!

The post approval process is important otherwise we would occasionally be hit with a bunch of junk posts no one want to read. You guys never saw the posts and treads from someone a few weeks ago who just made them to try and sell the goods from his website ;)

Shintocowboy
09-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Welcome you two.

slaanesh, I always wanted to visit Greece. It's such a culturally rich place. About which region do you hail from?

Tsunamidelta
09-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Aloha both of ya new peeps! Welcome, and enjoy the asparagus! Its tasty.. it grows in a ditch ^_^

slaanesh
09-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Welcome you two.

slaanesh, I always wanted to visit Greece. It's such a culturally rich place. About which region do you hail from?

I was born in Athens, and still live here. A noisy and somewhat polluted city, but i like it ! Um..sorry but where is Mayoiga? I think that you will be disappointed about the culture of the neo-greeks. Many do not know anything about our glorious ancestors and that is a pity ! Apart from that, Greece is a very beautiful country, i wish you visit us soon !

Shintocowboy
09-20-2010, 02:07 PM
I was born in Athens, and still live here. A noisy and somewhat polluted city, but i like it ! Um..sorry but where is Mayoiga? I think that you will be disappointed about the culture of the neo-greeks. Many do not know anything about our glorious ancestors and that is a pity ! Apart from that, Greece is a very beautiful country, i wish you visit us soon !

Oh, Mayoiga is a Japanese urban legend. It's a place in the forest that vanishes and when you go in you can never come out of. I actually live near Chicago in the United States.

noabacca
09-21-2010, 06:03 AM
Some of my kits, Predators not done by me.

http://www.msu.edu/user/pennnoah/kits.jpg

Can I make posts now?