View Full Version : Missing php-file

09-07-2010, 01:54 PM
I've discovered that forum.php is missing ... If I try to get back to the homepage through the link "Forum" in the mainmenu or "Garage Kit Japan" in the breadcrumps, then I get a 404 ..... I also found some similar issues, when I tried to go from the gallery back to the Forum ..

My suggestion would be, to make a forum.php file, and make it redirect to http://www.gkjapan.com

09-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Long story short, the forum was hacked via a vbulletin exploit. so the Doc disabled a lot of the code-enabled wiz-bang features. Forums can still be browsed by drilling down through the categories on the main page.

09-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Secret posted the basics of it ;). I plan to do a complete upgrade soon as I get the extra funds or at least a minor patch so I can add back the "homepage" features.

09-11-2010, 02:39 AM
I'm not sure how forums work but it would be awesome to have back the "home" from before, where all the new posts are nicely listed in order. It was just convenient, all I'm saying >.-

09-11-2010, 05:19 AM
I'd gladly take a look at it, and see if I can restore some of the files, or make some alternate files, that makes browsing easier .... I'm admin on a PHP-based forum myself, and a teacher in webdesign and webprograming.. so I think I should be able to solve it ;-)

06-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Just to update this thread, I've installed the new forum software, homepage and fixed all the error(hopefully lol)