View Full Version : hello im new and need a giuding hand?

12-22-2010, 09:06 AM
hello i m new to this stuff im realy looking for help on ware to get kits from and how to do it. thank you. im currently looking for melfina or ryoko kits

12-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Here's a good place to start, Dr. H's list of retailers: http://www.gkjapan.com/showthread.php?33-Online-Retailers-of-Models-Tools-and-Supplies. Good luck, keep us updated!

12-23-2010, 06:50 PM
those are good art supply links and airplane and car mod's
but no ware close to what i need.
i only know one place and they would have to preorder me a melfina kit,, and it would cost 230$ us currency and feel like that's alot and I know that the one i want is no longer manufacterd so i bet he's just makeing a recast and a recast should be noware near 200..?? im so lost and i noticed i cant post any ware but this thread do i have to be a more avid user to get privalges..? im sorry my english is not very good or my use of gramar.

12-26-2010, 06:17 AM
a god list of links for art supplys but no lead on my quest.thank you

12-26-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm sure someone will give you a shout when they see one. They do turn up from time to time on Japanese auction sites and lots of members check the listings regularly. Outlaw Star is a fairly "old" anime and not as popular here in Japan as it was in other parts of the world. Only one company that I know of (the ALPHA company) had ever procured the rights to produce kits for the retail market. They had some figures and a model or two of some of the spaceships. Be patient and have your money ready - it will show up eventually :)

01-01-2011, 09:55 PM
thanks im still searching!

01-03-2011, 09:59 AM
how about any ryoko from thenci muyo or kos-mos from xensaga kits. and silly question when do i get permision to post in wanted section or salls i have some kits to trade/sell? sorry im new to this type of forum.

01-11-2011, 10:06 PM
I'll keep my eyes out for the kits you want.

01-12-2011, 04:33 PM
thats very much i saw a fee on jyahoo but the seller is chokeslum and he dont deal with smj. and its already at a very herty price so ill keep lookin too!:smile: