PDA

View Full Version : Moving

Arieanna
03-20-2006, 01:39 PM
As some of you already know, my husband and I recently signed papers to buy a house. We're closing on the 31st and moving in that night and on the first. I'm SO excited! :happy:

I just wanted to give eeryone a heads up since I haven't been around much and have been slacking on adding my comments to the great WIP threads I've seen. Ive just been so busy packing I'm usually online long enough to just check things out.

Anyway, I'll get picks when I move in. Especially once I get my modeling area set up. (yes, i'll actually have room for one!) :happy:

I'll still pop into chat when I'm able though come the 31st I may not have net for a few days. All depends on when I can get the cable company out to the new house.

Well away I go! Baby sleeping so perfect packing opportunity lol

Willow
03-20-2006, 06:16 PM
Good luck with the move!!!

FilmMkr
03-20-2006, 08:30 PM
We'll be here when you get back!

redrage
03-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Congrats on the new digs!

morpheus
03-23-2006, 10:44 PM
Congratulations on becoming a home-owner. Median houses here are in excess of $500,000.........What the ????

a hui hou,

Arieanna
04-01-2006, 10:16 PM
Well aftyer 2 VERY tiring days we're into our new house. still a ton of unpacking to do but I've made a good start at least. Both my son and dog are going through some interesting adjustments though. neither can understand why we're not at "home" lol. my dog is really freaking since theres more stairs in this place and he's scared of them. have to drag his butt up and down them. hopefully he'll get used to em soon. he's too heavy for me to be dragging around. :p

anyway, im off to bed. i'll get pics soon as things are a bit more organized. cant see much when theres boxes piled everywhere lol.

nitey nite!

GameraBaenre
04-05-2006, 04:29 AM
It's funny how dogs take a little time to adjust to a new environment. Of my two dogs, the younger one was having a tough time the first night. While unpacking stuff, I had my car door open and he hopped right in expecting to go "home". He woudn't leave the car either... so I just went on unpacking and moving stuff. I came back and he was stil in the car so I slowly coaxed him out... took him a few days but he got adjusted.

Congrats on the new place... now build a workshop room :ninja:

Dr.H
04-07-2006, 07:28 AM
I hope everything is slowing down and your getting into the new groove of you house :D . It's really a great thing to own a home and I'm very happy for you two!
I'm not sure if it was just me but I found getting use to the new bill cycles and all the new different type of bills was the worst thing about my move, maybe because you get use to paying at a certain time every month in acordence to you paychecks and it takes a few months to readjust to it?
I hope your dealing well with everything and I wouldn't worry about the dog lol he'll be loving the larger place within a month ;) .

Arieanna
04-29-2006, 10:49 PM
well got a couple pics of my back yard, ill get more pics soon as i can. my house is still a bit of a mess yet. lol

http://www.gkjapan.com/gallery/files/4/IMG_0058.JPG
http://www.gkjapan.com/gallery/files/4/IMG_0057.JPG