View Full Version : Pastel

08-13-2005, 12:54 AM
Darn you Arieanna! :p I'm hooked now!!! Has anyone else ever heard of the manga "Pastel"? I was wondering if it has ever been made into an anime. It would make a super cute anime. Reminds me kinda of Ai Yori Aoshi. Here's the link Arieanna gave me to the translated version of "Pastel".

08-13-2005, 02:01 AM
your welcome ;)

08-13-2005, 02:04 AM
Mission accomplished! :D :p :cool:

08-13-2005, 07:47 AM
your welcome ;)
It's all your fault, isn't it Whizo???

08-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Yesterday I read 200 chapters of Gantz (and was disappointed it's till not over) I'm salviating for manga now. perhaps I'll give Pastel a try ^^

08-13-2005, 05:13 PM
i read 4 volumes last night before i finally dragged myself away from the computer for some sleep. downloaded 5 and 6 today and read them and its to be continued... i want more! <cries>

08-13-2005, 05:18 PM
I read a few chapters last night. I am hooked already. The art work is really nice too. I right-clicked some of the pics and am using them for desktop wallpapaer. There were a few pictures that I liked that had word bubbles that I just erased in a photo editing program. I told Dr.H that he has to read them too! Very cute. Thanks Arieanna and WhizoD for the suggestion. I think the next one I'm going to try is Arcana. This one's translation is completely finished.

08-13-2005, 05:37 PM
lol we have the same tastes. that was the next one i was looking at reading! :D

08-13-2005, 05:46 PM
hehe =) guilty i guess :p hehe i just finished arcana and would suggest happy world for the ladies

for the guys..and ladies... deathnote is a must!! =D a very good manga

yakitate japan,addicted to curry is also great for food lovers such as myself =P

but then you guys can just search through the series and read through what you find entertaining =) have fun everyone

edit: was going through my bookmarks and found a manga i started to read and had forgotten about its called open sesame and can be found here: http://www.animewaves.net/index.php?goto=m-opensesame enjoy!