View Full Version : Muhahahha

06-05-2006, 09:33 PM

Hey all, you all know me already so i will keep it short :rolleyes: Wanted to drop by and make my first post to all old and new. I try to model build but you know how it is ;)

I was off for well over a year. <sigh> But now I am making a come back to the world of modeling. Over the next few weeks, I will be making a new area to paint and get stuff going. Oh i moved also argo the new area :lol: I have a really nice play and all my models are displayed.

But i left off last time with Dark Magician Girl and for my first kit I am going to do a bash of a 1/8 scale version of Yugioh's Injection Fairy Lily. (a nurse in tight shorts and a really big syringe) I got one of the 2 kits i ordered. I wont start for about month, cause i have a cosplay the first week of july, but after that :wub: the smell of paint and epxoy will fly.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi in stead of lurking around

06-05-2006, 10:08 PM

I remember watching your dark magician girl WIP. i enjoyed seeing her come to life ^^

definately cant wait to see your next project. definately post a lot of pics. i can never get enough of those. just ask pretty much anyone here :D

06-05-2006, 10:23 PM
DMG was made for me only, Injection lily will be for recasting :) so, it will be a wip post when i get to it next month

06-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Hey Deathscythe454!
Long time no see glad you found your way here after being gone for a while and your move ;). Hope eveything is going well and you'll have some time to hang out with us.