PDA

View Full Version : GKJ Merchandise!!

Dr.H
06-12-2006, 06:40 PM
With much thanks to Masa we now have GKJapan Merchandise :D !!
Our current merchandise line includes three logo designs.
You will find the link to our merchandise page at the top of the forum in the right hand side of the nav-bar.
I hope all of you enjoy the goods! :lol: I know I'll be ordering myself a hat and a few shirts shortly.

*All proceeds from the sales of GKJ Merchandise will be used exclusively for GKJapan.com fees and maintenance.*

FilmMkr
06-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Very cool. Could you please post larger sized images of the logos for all three designs here in this thread? I have a (very) hi-res monitor and they're so tiny I can barely see them.

And when you say "sexy" t-shirt, does that mean that a) I will look sexy in it, b) its a girl's shirt, or c) the logo is sexy?

Ah thank you.

Dr.H
06-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Very cool. Could you please post larger sized images of the logos for all three designs here in this thread? I have a (very) hi-res monitor and they're so tiny I can barely see them.

And when you say "sexy" t-shirt, does that mean that a) I will look sexy in it, b) its a girl's shirt, or c) the logo is sexy?

Ah thank you.

If you click on a shirt the next window will give you a "view larger" option but since the logo's were designed by Masa it's up to him to post the images here or not.

Hmm as to the sexy shirt..
a) it's not a magical shirt :p .
b) girls shirts are listed as "Women's" plus their pink lol.
c) yup ;) it's a sexy logo on that one, I added the word Logo after each name just so no one has to think to hard about it :p .

Willow
06-13-2006, 06:04 AM
Hi Filmy!

I was having the same trouble you are having.

If you click on the shirt and it brings you to the ordering page where you can pick your size and it gives you more details about the shirt.

Then on the left under the shirt it says "view larger" you get a larger image (duh). But it's still not big enough to read the logos. So on the bottom of the window click "zoom". It will zoom in on the logo. Hope this helps :)

FilmMkr
06-13-2006, 07:58 PM
We may be editing some prices and designs/products over the next few nights
I meant to ask - what does this mean, exactly? If we buy now and the prices go down, then what? Inquiring minds and all that, doncha know . . . .

Arieanna
06-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Yay for T-Shirts! :D

Dr.H
06-13-2006, 08:37 PM
I meant to ask - what does this mean, exactly? If we buy now and the prices go down, then what? Inquiring minds and all that, doncha know . . . .

What it means is that I needed to converse with Masa over whether or not we should raise the prices, I've decided I want to get the shirts to the members at as low of a price as possible so I'm going to keep the price the same for the time being. If anything the price may go up in the future so you'd be getting a deal by buying now.
Trust me we're not in this for profit, I'll be lucky if we make enough off the shirts this year to pay the fees just to sell them.

Dr.H
06-13-2006, 10:36 PM
Ok :D
The GKJ Merchandise store prices and products are set! Everyone is free to order whenever :lol: .

Arieanna
06-13-2006, 11:20 PM
<puts on the cute puppy dog eyes>

can us women get the form-fitting version of the shirts too? pretty please? at least in white? :happy:

FilmMkr
06-14-2006, 08:22 AM
can us women get the form-fitting version of the shirts too?
Only if you post photos of yourself wearing said form-fitting shirts! :wub:

Arieanna
06-14-2006, 10:27 AM
im sure ill get plenty of pics when im in CT at the animecon thing with Doc and his Mrs. :D

Willow
06-14-2006, 06:36 PM
GKJ thong??? I won't be modeling that one anytime soon...unless that is if I'm being seen by the Dr.

Arieanna
06-14-2006, 06:44 PM
:D

Women get LOTS of shirt choices now! yay! :D

Thanks Doc! :wub:

FilmMkr
06-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Maybe you could get the Doctor to wear the thong. :blink: :blink:

Dr.H
06-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Maybe you could get the Doctor to wear the thong. :blink: :blink:

Um no.. I'm afraid that would be as scary as it sounds:dry: . I will be ordering up a few shirts and a hat for myself in the next day or so though :D .

Dr.H
06-27-2006, 06:38 AM
Got Paid so I just ordered up a few shirts for the wife and myself. Also got a hat:D .

Dr.H
02-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Thanks to Masa the new GKJ banner is available in teeshirts. They also have different color shirts now! not just black or white anymore!:D