View Full Version : Japanese gk forum

08-19-2006, 09:41 PM
Hi all, I didn't find a good place to put this, so I figured I'd put it here since it's technically something I want. ;)

Anyone know any good active japanese language forums like this? Where you can post your works and share tips and tricks and stuff? I've been looking around on google, but so far no luck.

08-19-2006, 11:54 PM
Forum type sites like this one aren't that popular in Japan and most of the garagekit builders and sculptors communicate through bbs type boards. There are lots of bbs sites out there and most of the gk sculptors and larger companies/stores have them as well. Are you looking for something specific or just searching for a venue to communicate in Japanese?

08-20-2006, 10:54 AM
Yeah I've found a lot of those little bbs's. I was hoping there'd a cool place like this where I can show my work to people, see what others are working on, share tips, and improove my japanese skills doing what I love. It seems odd there isn't a place like that, considering how many there are attached to recaster sites, and places like hongfire and junk.

Maybe it's cause php that most board software is written in is written in english only or something?

08-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Take a look on http://www.d-satomi.com/
They have a two bbs sections and the one listed on the bottom might be what you are looking for :)