PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Lactamaeon
10-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Hi!
I'm an amateur artist that has been drawing in the Japanese manga style for years, and after years reading Hoby Japan ( Actually, more like looking at the pictures ) I wanted to learn how to make my charcters that I have drawn into the realm of 3-dimensions. After doing a brief web -search ( thanks to Google! ) I found this place! I hope to learn more about the whole Garage kit process, so I can join in on the fun!

Joa
10-17-2006, 04:45 AM
Welcome! =)

This is a neat place to hang for sure with a lot of talented ppl around.
Don't hesitate to post your work in the future! ;)

Willow
10-17-2006, 06:11 AM
Welcome! There are some awesome tutorials here to help you along the way.

New York City? Not too far from me. Went to college on the island.

Arieanna
10-17-2006, 11:12 AM
Welcome aboard! Definately a lot of extremely friendly and helpful people here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. No question is too dumb, well except "who is the resin pimp?" cuz we all know thats Masa! :D

Lactamaeon
10-17-2006, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Yes, there is a ton of info here to digest!
I wonder if I can post some pictures of my artwork here, even though it is not three dimensional? It would be great to see if people here could give me advice on how to go about making them into original figures!

Miaka
10-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Welcome to you !! :lol: :hehe:

Willow
10-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Yes, there is a ton of info here to digest!
I wonder if I can post some pictures of my artwork here, even though it is not three dimensional? It would be great to see if people here could give me advice on how to go about making them into original figures!

You can definately post pictures here. We even have a picture gallery where you can upload your pictures into your own gallery. I'm sure you'd get some great advice on how to take your pictures and turn them into a sculpt. Good luck!