PDA

View Full Version : What to do when the seller does not approve of YJA deputy services

serogane
04-10-2007, 04:19 PM
That is the question.

Joa
04-10-2007, 05:07 PM
And how often do that happen?
Like, never?

And if you do stumble across such a seller .. live with it and look for the kit elsewhere.

serogane
04-10-2007, 06:28 PM
I keep running into this guy's auctions. He always carries stuff that I want.

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b75494885

Sigh, oh well.

Dr.H
04-10-2007, 08:06 PM
I've bought a couple of kits from Choke Slum before using SMJ deputy service without any problems.

serogane
04-10-2007, 08:14 PM
"We're sorry, but the seller of the auction you would like to place a bid on does not approve of deputy service transactions. I'm afraid we are unable to bid on this persons auctions."

Maybe he invoked this rule recently? Neither the automated bid nor the manual bid will go through.

Dr.H
04-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Hmm Thats odd indeed.. I wonder why this is since most deputy services pay fast and well.. I didn't know there was even a feature on YJ to stop deputy's in specific. You could try contacting the service your using and asking them if they can get around that?

serogane
04-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the idea. I just contacted SMJ, so hopefully he'll have a solution.

Edit: Well, Nick said the same thing as Joa. "Doesn't make any sense, but let it be."

I was torn after seeing the kit yesterday. On one hand, I would like the kit and don't want to give up without a fight; but on the other hand, I'm almost broke and shouldn't be buying anything else.

Well, at least I've satisfied both.

Masa
04-11-2007, 03:48 AM
Find another seller. There's plenty of fish in the sea :)

serogane
04-11-2007, 04:38 AM
Already bookmarked the sculptor, the character, and the series to my favorites.;)

Still, kind of frustrating since I thought I had it. I was even willing to pay the 30+ dollars price inflation that the seller tagged to the item.