View Full Version : Mission Impossible: Poses

04-13-2007, 06:58 AM
Thinking about Joa's pose comment and not wanting to hijack Spearfrost's Mai WIP... I figured I'd start a new one ;)

The anime and manga that inspire these wonderful creations in our hobby are never "entirely accurate" about things like body proportions, physics, gravity, inertia, and the most obvious... that the otaku gets a goddess delivered to his room :rolleyes: But sometimes they stretch even anime reality a bit too far and the end result is something that is almost painful to look at. You see it a lot in the new independant sculptor's works... but sometimes even the seasoned, grizzled, battle-worn veterans will present a kit that "isn't quite right"... if you know what I mean... and I think you do :D

What "impossible" things have you seen out there in gk land that makes you stop and go.... :confused: ??

I'll start with Yukishiro's Iroha from Samurai Spirits... she must be part Horned Owl :blink:

04-13-2007, 02:22 PM
That Iroha kit probably takes the crown for being the most awkward kit to look at.

Here's one from Zeta Gundam:

04-13-2007, 11:43 PM
All I can say is OUCH!!

04-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Well i have iroha form samurai spirits and the pose is very nice , a bit on the edge of reality but nice never the less . Although women gymnasts can twist the spine a lot more than you would think is possible . I was going out with a girl a few years back who was in to traditional gymnastics . The things she could do were out of this world , Flexibility that defies our understanding of our own bodies capabilities , But then again any one who has some martial arts experience will
know that .

BTW the girl from Z looks like she was hit by a car .

04-15-2007, 06:47 PM
Miss huge head, anyone?

04-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Lol her head is big :p . The hair isn't helping any.
So I guess her impossible pose would be just holding that thing up?
We could also add some of those huge boob kits to that list.. some of those girls size 1 waist's would just snap.

04-17-2007, 07:22 AM
You mean someone like...her?

04-17-2007, 08:20 AM
I wish I have legs like hers.

04-17-2007, 06:51 PM
As to serogane's second picture. Yes indeed :P.
The third picture.. she scares me..

04-21-2007, 09:52 PM
When an alien mates with an anime girl:

05-14-2008, 02:29 AM
Sorry for reviving a dead topic, but I didn't want to start a new one.

Maybe she's hiding the fact that she broke her arm.