PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Bob
05-28-2007, 11:51 PM
After talking with filmMkr at Wonderfest I decided to join up. I stopped building kits about 2 years ago, and kind of got the bug to start building agin about a month ago. I've almost got my first 2 new kits painted.

Dr.H
05-30-2007, 07:46 AM
Welcome Bob :) Glad to have you here and building again!

Masa
05-30-2007, 08:26 AM
Hey Bob,
Welcome to the forum ::thumb

FilmMkr
05-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Hey dude!

Yah, Wonderfest was a an absolute blast!

Saturday night in the - ahem - "adult" model party was the shiznit, and I had a ball getting to know you and mihochan and Lum. Tell me again ('cause I'm old and don't remember so purty good) - what is the young guy's user name on the boards? I remember his real name, but I don't want to use it on the board. He was the guy sitting to your left, next to the computer.

Anyway, welcome to GKJ! Be sure to tell everyone about your "real" job. You are one of the really fortunate ones who actually works in the hobby we all love so well.

Filmy

Lumraptor
05-30-2007, 05:29 PM
what is the young guy's user name on the boards? I remember his real name, but I don't want to use it on the board. He was the guy sitting to your left, next to the computer.

Filmy

Hey Film,

I don't think he's registered with this board or has a handle....

Arieanna
05-30-2007, 06:17 PM
welcome back to the hobby ^^

FilmMkr
05-31-2007, 09:52 AM
I don't think he's registered with this board or has a handle....
Hmm . . . mebbe its not this board, then. I recognized his handle when he told me, though. I'll PM miho and ask her - she'll know!

Bob
05-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Masa knows him too. Just tell him he lives in Cleveland and was kicked off the old mailing list for saying "Balls to the wall " in chat.

Masa
06-01-2007, 02:13 AM
Masa knows him too. Just tell him he lives in Cleveland and was kicked off the old mailing list for saying "Balls to the wall " in chat.

Tsunamidelta :doh:

FilmMkr
06-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Tsunamidelta

THAT'S it! Thanks, Masa - I knew I had heard/seen it around.

Nice kid, by the way - very friendly and respectful of his elders (*cough*Lumraptor*cough*) :D

Lumraptor
06-02-2007, 01:01 AM
THAT'S it! Thanks, Masa - I knew I had heard/seen it around.

Nice kid, by the way - very friendly and respectful of his elders (*cough*Lumraptor*cough*) :D

That "kid" kept this elderly modeler up all night with his snoring :dry: I was a bit surely the next day, but my otaku spirit bouyed me Saturday when Wonderfest really got under way....::thumb I was able to hang out with old friends and got to meet some new ones. My only kit purchases were a couple of re issue Nausicaa styrene kits and a couple of old Model Graphix, but I was happy... :)