View Full Version : Avatar Qs

05-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Well, this might be OT or maybe not, I dunno.

I'm currently digging Masa's new Avatar. Who is she?! is it a kit? I need to know!
More pics please!

On another note, my other fav is Filmy's avatar :drool: gimme the info!! :devil:
Dont you think there's too much boob jigling avatar?!? I say Nay! DANG it, you won't hear me compaining about it :p

I'll stop sounding like a perv now.

05-29-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm currently digging Masa's new Avatar. Who is she?! is it a kit? I need to know!

I have no clue :sweat: I just changed to her this week since my "Dune Cat" didn't get that much of a response (I thought it was hilarious - but oh well :P)

She popped up during a search for something... but I can't remember what exactly... It was a cool image so I saved it in my "misc images" folder :hmm:

"I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it, like it, yes, I do" :devil:

05-29-2007, 10:34 PM
What? I loved the DuneCat... I was even able to show off the forum to a friend because of it...

He doesn't currently have any network access due to some stuff he was doing, but I think he could still join eventually...

Personally, I liked all the original Dune books (although I can't remember if I read all of Dune Messiah... I think I accidentally skipped the second quarter of it...) I liked the original Dune movie (hey, it's got Patrick Stewart even if he isn't the main character...) I kind of liked the newer movies until about 2/3 of the way in... I can't remember why I stopped at that point, I just remember disliking it... stupid memory blocks...

05-30-2007, 06:43 AM
"I do like it, yes...yes I do!"
Hmm...I have no hits on the pic *sigh*

Well, the dune cat is cute at best, but since I never read the dune books I'm lost on the joke.

06-01-2007, 08:10 PM
not seen the movies either?