View Full Version : Hello again

05-30-2007, 05:45 PM
I've been away from the hobby for a few years, so I thought I would re introduce my self. I go by the name Lumraptor because of my penchant for
garage kits of the character Lum from Urusei Yatsura. I collect a lot of models of characters from 1980's anime. I think the current level of sculpting is at an all time high, but..............I have no idea who the characters are:sweat: My choices of kits I buy are driven more by the character than by if the figure is sexy or artistic, so many of the sculpts I select are often a little static.

I decided to pop in and say hello because I had such a good time at Wonderfest USA, 2007. I just recently moved into my late mother's house. It needs a lot of work, so I'm not sure if I will have time to build anything for the contest.(lots of nice prizes there). Anyway, nice to meet you all.

-Lumraptor m(_ _)m

05-30-2007, 06:00 PM
Welcome (back) ;)
Yes, I totally agree with that (sculpting/knowing the characters)...

Well... renovating can be pretty fun (http://www.gkjapan.com/showthread.php?t=285) if you haven't done it yourself before... :ninja:
Good luck with that and I'll be sure to look out for those upcoming WIP threads of yours :D

05-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi Lum! hope to see you around more :D

05-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Hi and welcome (back?!?)!
Seem you have a big project already. Hope to see some of your works soon!

05-31-2007, 09:50 AM
Good to finally meetcha at WF - I enjoyed having breakfast with you Sunday morning. Lets do it again next year!