PDA

View Full Version : Hey kids!

m_candy
07-15-2007, 10:29 AM
My name is Michelle and I am from Alberta, Canada!
I have been building gk for about 2 years. I usually stick to girly anime kits, though once in a while I do throw in some skin lol.
Anyways I'm glad to be here and I hope to meet more people into the hobby (right now I have only met 1 other person in the flesh that is into guilding gk... sigh)

See ya
Michelle
P.S Hey FilMkr! I finally signed up lol. Kinda got into a little accident with my car but I am here now!

Dr.H
07-15-2007, 11:48 PM
Welcome to GKJ Michelle!
I hope your car accident wasn't to serious :squint: .

FilmMkr
07-16-2007, 12:15 AM
Hey Michelle! Glad to see you finally made it over to our little corner of the GK world - I was wondering if you were gonna take up the invite or not! What happened to your car? Are you okay? No serious damage I hope.

Lotta fine builders and GK masters here, from Joa to Cody to RedRage and more. Check out the contest and the really cool prizes in the link above. We are only about six weeks from the deadline and hardly anyone has entered, so please put your stuff in the show!

Welcome in, and I hope you'll post your work and become an active member here! ::thumb

Filmy

p.s. I sure hope you'll post your report on M Candy's Adventures in Japan after you get back! (Remember the trick I told you about the magazines and hobby shops!) :giggle:

redrage
07-16-2007, 12:35 AM
Wecome to the forum M Candy. Sorry to hear about the car thingy; hope you're okay.

Arieanna
07-16-2007, 12:51 AM
welcome aboard!

accidents are no fun :(

Masa
07-16-2007, 03:29 AM
:welcome:

serogane
07-16-2007, 06:52 AM
Welcome.

Love your tutorial videos.::thumb

m_candy
07-18-2007, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
My car accident wasn't serious but it just sucks cuz I'm still young so my insurance will go up... Boo! Insurance companies suck! They stress me out soo much bloody paper work!

Dr.H
07-18-2007, 07:58 AM
That sucks about the insurance.. but at least your ok :)! It seems to be a company to company thing, My only accident happened in 2001 and it was my fault with me turning right and not noticing someone driving in the very large blind spot on my car.. Lucky it happened at 10 MPH and only dented my door which was easily replaced. The insurance company never raised my rates while my friend got a speeding ticket and his insurance company raised his rates.. weird huh.

ronnie305
05-26-2010, 09:01 PM
Im also glad you are ok and hope that you get to finish your tutorials your last one was # 6 and would liek to see the rest of them