View Full Version : Video Game Poll.

09-25-2007, 07:20 AM
Since I started my Halo 3 (http://www.gkjapan.com/showthread.php?p=6725#post6725) thread last night I was wondering how many members of our forum are into games and what type. I thought it was a good idea to start a poll and see ;) .
You can vote in multiple categories.

09-25-2007, 08:35 AM
RPG, ADV, ACT for me ::thumb

I'm going to avoid the Halo3 thread... because I fear I might end up with an Xbox360 lol

09-25-2007, 04:18 PM
MMORPG games I have playedPC:
EQ 1
Dark Age of Camelot
City of Heroes
Star Wars
Lineage II
Ultima Online

Online War Games:
World War II online
Wolfienstien 3D
Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator
IL2 Stormavik

Call of Duty 2
Call of Cthulu "Dark Corners of the earth"
Going to grab a 360 in a few weeks to play Halo 3 and Shadowrun!!

Currently Playing Tribal Wars online strategy game.

09-25-2007, 09:22 PM
I used to play video games a lot - Now I try to stick with educational games, anime or GK.

09-25-2007, 09:49 PM
I mainly enjoy FPS, ADV and RPGs.

First Person Shooter - F.E.A.R , Half-Life 2, Halo 2.

Adventure Games - The Longest Journey 1+2 , Siberia 1+2

RPG - tough call.. there is a lot of great rpgs made in Japan but I've always been a fan of the D&D style of play so Baldur's Gate and Never Winter Nights were really fun for me.

09-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Thanks Doc, had forgotten a couple of those myself.

Enjoyed Bauldurs gate 1 and 2 also enjoyed NW nights. Have not tried NW nights 2 yet. I like the fact you can make your own scenarios and DM those. I made a few awesome maps when I played, but never had the time to learn scripting to add speach to the npc's to make the story go along. And didnt have the time to sit and take over npcs when someone played to DM all the time. Also still play D&D pen and paper when I get the chance, which isnt very often. other RPG games I liked was Shadowrun "Big favorite". and Call of Cthulu RPG " My most favorite" in the pen and paper line.

A few other games I have really enjoyed was Resident Evil series, and most survival horror.

I have heard alot of good things about a game called metal gear from friends so going to check that one out when I get the chance as well.

09-26-2007, 04:20 PM
RPG: NWN loved it!!!

I also like Sim games.

09-27-2007, 04:00 AM
I'm not really into games .... I get bored with them too quick ... from time to time I play some simple game as relazation from projects and such .... these could be:

Worms World Party
Donkey Kong
Some sort of Backgammon

10-14-2007, 02:15 AM
I can't vote, because "I like video games but the good ones cause vomit inducing vertigo for me and I can't look at another computer screen for at least a day" isn't on there.