PDA

View Full Version : NWN Nights 2

WarpCore
10-17-2007, 12:26 AM
Hi all,

I have been playing NWN2 and have been having quite a ball. I have noticed a few game play issues that have popped up. For anyone that wants to give it a try I recommend saving your game often. I had forgotten and lost about 3 hours of play time, due to when I zoned to another part of the game, the auto save file got corrupted, so I had to go all the way back to my first save.

Looking forward to vanquishing some enemies!

Anyone up for this saturday?

Warp

Dr.H
10-17-2007, 02:27 AM
Hi all,

Anyone up for this saturday?

Warp

I'm probably game ::thumb depends on what time everyone is thinking?

WarpCore
10-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Anytime is ok with me.

Warp

Also need to know what program everyone uses for talking? Yes, I know its hard to believe, but I have forgotten which one it was::thumb

Masa
10-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Anytime is ok with me.

Warp

Also need to know what program everyone uses for talking? Yes, I know its hard to believe, but I have forgotten which one it was::thumb

Masa
10-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Ok, got the thing installed... finally :p

After 2 hours of updates to my video drivers, windows xp, skype, and nwn2 patches... I finally got 10 minutes to play part of the tutorial :D

It's really pretty compared to the first game... but I miss the more intuitive camera controls on my mac :cry:

I'll try and get everything smoothed out by game time. Speaking of which, are we going to roll new characters and who is going to be which class? :hmm:

Arieanna
10-20-2007, 12:15 PM
I'll have to roll a new toon whether i like it or not :(

<grumbles about stupid computer crashing and losing everything :( >

Dr.H
10-20-2007, 02:47 PM
I think it's good that we all start fresh together. We can get into the chat room first tonight to go over classes and such ;).

Masa
10-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Ack! It's almost 3am here... better find a nice spot to save and catch some zzzzzzzz's :blink:

See you all in chat ::thumb

Willow
10-20-2007, 02:52 PM
even though i like nwn1 better...i wish i could play with you all. :(

WarpCore
10-20-2007, 03:44 PM
What time does everyone want to hit the chatroom?

Wish you could join us Willow:viking:

Dr.H
10-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Hmm I'll start to be in the chat room around 8pm est.
I've decided to give ventrilo a try for our voice chat system this time. We had a few drop out problems with skype last time. I'll run the server and give everyone the ip in the chat room tonight.
You'll need to download their new client here http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Oh and everyone remember to update their NWN2. If it's anything like NWN1 we'll all need to be running the same version to play ;).