PDA

View Full Version : Wanted USA citizens help (do me a favor)

AOJ
10-30-2007, 11:43 AM
(Although not related to this site topic, I think I can get help here. Admins, delete the post if you think it's wrong placed)

I was surfing through Amazon.com and saw an interesting accessory for a gadget I have. I was looking for this long time ago without luck (it's a Compact Flash photo camera for a Sharp Zaurus). But due to seller and Amazon.com conditions, no electric devices (and many other items) can't be shipped outside the USA. They say it's only to protect the costumer because warranty issues, which I don't care because this item is out of production ...

That's why I'm looking for someone living in the States for doing me the favor of buying the item, and then shipping it to me. The CF Camera only costs $10, so I think it's not risky. I can give references of being a good buyer if needed :D

I'll compensate the help. I can pay using paypal or credit card.

If someone wants to help me, just reply here or PM me.

Thankyou very much! :bow:

AOJ
12-04-2007, 12:41 PM
I want to publicly thank nightengale5385 for her help getting the item :D. She was very fast and patient with my questions.

The process went very smooth, highly recommended seller! ::thumb

DOJO
12-04-2007, 05:10 PM
and it sold for $40 :D

Dr.H
12-04-2007, 09:11 PM
It doesn't surprise me Nightengale was the one to help first,;) she has always been there to assist other members since the day GKJ started. A+ member and a great women ::thumb .

AOJ
12-05-2007, 06:43 AM
and it sold for $40 :D

Nope, she sold it to me for the $10 that costs, no extra money added :). But I decided to give her some money for the time and effort spent in getting the item and shipping it to me ;)

It doesn't surprise me Nightengale was the one to help first, she has always been there to assist other members since the day GKJ started. A+ member and a great women .

Well I don't know personally any member from GKJ (maybe if someday I travel around the USA, Japan or Europe lol), but it will be cool if everybody is as good as nightengale :D