View Full Version : Has anyone seen this kit recently on YJA? (1/8 Urd and World of Elegance)

02-21-2008, 06:22 PM
This one I've been looking for since like last August. I haven't any idea who the sculptor is.

03-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Oh geez, I had this sculptor's page down in my favorites, but I totally forgot.

Huh, it looks like he played a part in designing Ignis the White.

Damn it, the kit was available at this WF. Why can't I find it on YJA?

03-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Damn it, the kit was available at this WF. Why can't I find it on YJA?

I have the original Bell kit by him. The casting is pretty bad (hand pour kit)

03-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Which kit are you referring to?

This one perhaps?

05-20-2008, 06:10 PM
Yes!!!!...or so I thought after finally seeing one show up on YJA. Turns out he doesn't like deputy services:

"別IDで出品した際の取引で、代行業者と色々とあった事もあり追記させて頂きました。 特にカオスジャパン がどうという訳ではありませんが、例外を設けると他もなし崩しになりますので、この点に関しては申し訳あり ませんが、ご了承願います。"

How do I say the following to him in Japanese? Can somebody be so kind as to lend a hand with translation again? :)

"Deputy services these days have a very good track record (Especially Chao's Japan; You can check Chaos Japan's rating; 20000+ positive feedback). I can assure you that you will be paid promptly after the auction is over (Within 24 hours) and that there won't be any trouble for you. On the contrary, it will definitely be in your best financial interest to let me partake in the auction. Please."

Does that sound convincing enough? :-)

P.S. I've only been waiting for this, for oh about a year. I hope he changes his mind. :doh:

05-20-2008, 11:01 PM
He states very clearly that he hasn't had any problems with SMJ per say, just that he's had problems with other "middle-man" companies in the past and will not allow bids from any of them (see? The one bad apple thing again...). He apologizes for having to take this route, but his decision is final.

Seems pretty clear cut to me :hmm:

You need someone on the inside to bid for you. Preferably someone in the Tokyo area since shipping will be cheap from Chiba Ken.

05-21-2008, 05:10 AM
Thanks for the translation Masa. Your help is always much appreciated.

And are you suggesting what I'm thinking?

05-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Huh, for better or for worse, the auction ended before its time with no winners.

更新済み: 5月 22日 23時 17分

Wonder what he was trying to say (Google translator was of no use).

05-22-2008, 10:16 PM
He said he apologizes, but he had to end the auction for some reason.

05-23-2008, 12:11 AM
Thanks a lot Masa.

He did say he wouldn't accept any private offers (i.e. Buy it now), so I wonder why. :unsure:

05-23-2008, 12:57 AM
It could be a number of reasons - don't knock yourself out trying to figure it out, the end result is still the same. The good thing is, now that the Belldandy kit craze is all but over (I think even S-Mist is getting tired of sculpting them :D ), you shouldn't have to wade through too many kits to find your Urd one ::thumb

Patience young Padawan... patience... http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/Masaguyver/misc/jedi3.gif

05-23-2008, 08:51 AM
http://planetsmilies.net/star-wars-smiley-5490.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

I kid, I kid. :p

I'll wait until the day I die if I have to.

09-15-2008, 12:32 AM
~5 months wait ain't too bad.

Many thanks to Tokyo Hunter. :)

09-15-2008, 02:30 AM
~5 months wait ain't too bad.

Many thanks to Tokyo Hunter. :)

Congrats ::thumb

09-16-2008, 12:45 AM
Thanks Masa. :D