View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

05-08-2008, 05:31 AM
I'm new to GKJ so I thought I would introduce myself a bit. I am going to be starting figure modeling soon, I haven't received my orders yet, which is sad... but I've been learning a lot from people I've met and the forums I have read... which makes me feel a bit more at easy on starting my first figure. Currently I have 2 original Macross II Ishtar figures one the way, one in the Marduk outfit and the other is her human cloths. Ishtar will probably be on hold before I start her, she was so hard to find! I have a "pinky/chibi" version of Nasuicaa on the way, also, which will probably be my first attempt at building a figure.

I am very excited to have joined, I've heard many great things about this forum! I would also like to encourage any little tips, tricks of the trade, or secrets any one would like to share with me, since I am still learning. Please feel free to PM me or post me a message! I love learning new things for when I do start my models! I look forward to meeting everyone and checking GKJ out!

See you all on the forums!!

05-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Welcome to GKJ sakurablossom, glad you joined up! ;)

05-09-2008, 04:10 AM
Thank you so much for the greeting! :)

05-09-2008, 11:38 AM

05-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Welcome aboard!

I have an ishtar figure myself I've been in the process of working on for a while now. Though since she isn't an original I went ahead and took some liberties and am heavily modifying her. Looooong process. lol

Can't wait to see what you do with yours :)

05-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Arieanna, thanks for the welcome! I can't wait to see your Ishtar too! She was hard to track down. I will post pictures when I get her started! :)

05-13-2008, 12:32 AM
Havent been able to update this thread in ages. (toddler and a new baby suck your free time up like crazy lol) but you can see where im going with her. hopefully ill actually be able to get her finished sometime before i die :cry: lol

05-16-2008, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the link Arieanna! I am still learning to navigate around the forums. :hehe:

07-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Everyone seems so nice on this site, I can't wait to get to know more people! Please feel free to introduce yourself to me! I am here to meet people and learn as much as I can about figure modeling! I look forward to hearing from you all! :hehe: