View Full Version : Why Hello There

07-11-2008, 03:50 AM
Hey I just wanted to say Hi and introduce my self a little being new and all. So heres a little background info on my self. I've been building models for a little over a year and a half now and I just recently gotten into garage/resin kits. I first began with aircraft modeling which in turn lead me to Gunpla and that lead me to resin kits. Funny how that turned out don't you think?

I just so happen to stumble upon this forum while looking for more information about resin kits a few months ago and today I finally decided to make an account and post.

07-13-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I started out pretty much the same way. Aircraft models - Gundam - Resin Figures. Most everyone here has migrated from styrene kits in some way or another, so you are not alone ;)

07-14-2008, 10:41 AM
A big WELCOME from me too ;).

07-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Hello and welcome! Always great to meet new people! I hope you enjoy it here. I am still new around here myself, but this is a very nice forum! :hehe:

07-18-2008, 05:59 AM
Thanks for the responses. I'll be sure to make my self at home. I'm actually almost done with my Bubba Yuki (the one with the witch outfit and the Gibson) so if I can borrow my friend's SLR I'll post pictures later. It's only my second kit but I'm pretty proud of it.