View Full Version : Hello I'm New

01-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi Everyone ^^
I'm wasabi new to the forum and garage kits.
I live in the UK and run my own anime import business. I'm a manba too.

I've got three garage kits at the mo an Asuka from Eva, Sailor Moon and a kit I have no idea who the character is, I think she might be from a video game but I have no idea.
I'm about 99% sure they are bootlegs, I thought they might be when got them but after doing a little research I'm pretty sure they are. But they're pretty good quality and now I've found a source to get real kits from so I will be using that in future.

I'm actually pretty hopeless at the kits but I've only just started pinning my first kit (going badly I might add I've already chipped and broken Asuka's skirt and all the pins seem to be in the wrong place, it's a complete mess but the kit doesn't go together great to start with).

Anyway I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about garage kits and techniques. Hopefully I can show some of my kits too but I'll see how good they turn out firdt ^^;

01-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the forum!

There is a lot of good info in the tutorials and regular forum sections. Using the search function brings up tons of useful information, but feel free to ask if you can't find an answer or need specific advice.

01-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi and welcome :)!